Some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thanks so much for your support!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I sometimes receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I promise to only ever give my 100% honest opinion on a product.
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language etc.);
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Site;
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Communications between you and other users through our Site; and
- How long you visited our Site and which services and features you used.
INFORMATION USE Front Porch Mercantile uses your Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Providing you with information and news about the Service;
- Supporting the Service offered on the Site;
- Contacting you for feedback about the Services;
- Conducting research about Front Porch Mercantile’s customer base or the Service;
- Processing your payments including credit checks and collection;
- Notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy; or
- Contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide the Service.
- With vendors that provide a service, including, but not limited to, payment processing and collection (such as Stripe), email communication (such as Mailgun), and communication tools (such as Intercom).
- With analytics companies (such as Google Analytics) which use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computer or mobile devices and their online activities in order to help us better understand how our Site is being used.
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if Front Porch Mercantile should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.